Commercial Lines of Credit
An established funding amount for a business whereby funds can be drawn as needed.
- Payment is made based on funds used rather than complete amount available
- Credit is pre-authorized and does not need additional approval each time funds are drawn up to the limit of line
- Finance short term working capital needs
- Terms and availability are determined by the type of collateral, financial strength of business and other factors
- Subject to credit approval
Loans of varying purposes made to businesses.
- Funds available to improve cash flow management and business, and may be used for longer term needs when short term cash flow is sufficient
- Terms of loans vary by collateral, type of business, financial strength of client and projected use of funds.
Commercial Construction and Development Loans
A business loan that is secured by an interest in either residential or real estate property.
- Funding may include loans on vacant land, construction and development
- Loan terms are customized for the intended use of the land being purchased.
- Loan pricing based on financial strength of client, loan-to-value of the transaction, and the risk inherent in the project
Real Estate Loans
A business loan where funds are used to acquire, refinance or invest in real estate property.
- Custom tailored loan programs for raw land, improved vacant land, and improved property
- Loan is secured by a mortgage on the property
- Government assisted programs are available
- Financial strength of borrower, type of collateral, business history and other matters
Letters of Credit
A letter for the client’s supplier to guarantee payment of credit.
- Process resembles the loan approval process
- Terms of the letter can be custom designed to meet both client and supplier needs
- Provides low cost reserve and may avoid or defer the interest cost of financing trade purchases
- Payment to supplier is guaranteed (subject to credit approval)
American Commercial Bank & Trust offers many different lending options for your business’s needs.
Contact one of our Commercial Banking Officers for more information.